22 May 2014

Water Heater Replacement










I damn disappointed with Joven Water Heater 565. After using for 4 years (Seldom On) it break down and no more hot water flowing out. Compare to my previous model 707 Water Heater which did not fail us for more than 12 years of service, I put a thumb down for Joven, I wish I had not brought this water heater which I research 4 years ago from the internet forum saying it a good brand. Above show how cheapo Joven mechanism been built. 

These few days weather had been turning cold, further more wife had been asking me many times to install a new water heater for her cause she coming home late after work and need a hot shower. After much research, I finally brought palm size Mistral MSH1. It took me 1.5 hours rewiring/installation without any hazard, I put my finger cross hopefully it can last longer than 4 years.




   
Mistral MSH1       Mini Shower Heater

Features

› Splash proof
› Anti Scald Device
› Palm size
› Build in double heating element. Flow Sensor Device.
› Full Copper Inner Tank.

› Sliding shower set


Specifications

› Voltage : 220-240V~50/60Hz
› Power : 3kW-3.5kW